Getting It Done with the CPR Card™ in Steps
Collaborating on projects. Tracking and communicating progress. Getting it done!
Motivate & Facilitate with Data
Success does not happen by accident, nor do high-performing teams and organizations develop by chance. Consistent performance flows from a disciplined approach to executing the essential functions of your team or organization.
Getting It Done with the CPR Card™ is Performance Fact’s practical, web-based project management tool for ensuring disciplined implementation of your plans, projects, and programs. Users of the CPR Card™ (Continuous Progress Report Card) process will:
- Break down your plans and priorities into manageable chunks for stepwise disciplined implementation.
- Use a dynamic dashboard to monitor and communicate your progress.
- Collaborate with colleagues and keep stakeholders in the loop.
- Foster individual and team ownership, accountability, and celebrations.
- Create customizable reports to gauge progress and success across your entire organization.
- Receive and send real-time notifications, messages, and reminders.
- Access a customized calendar showing all your tasks and milestones.
- Track all your plans, programs, and priorities in one location.
Getting things done well demands discipline! The CPR Card™ offers a proven, easy-to-use process for managing projects of any size or complexity. It keeps all stakeholders focused, informed, accountable, and excited … from start to finish.
▶ Recommended schedule for the Getting It Done with the CPR Card™ process: Anytime
STEP BY STEP
Define and resource the priorities.
- Manageable chunks, concrete tasks, and alignment of people, time, and budget
Keep team and stakeholders engaged.
- Sustaining the interest of and collaboration among team members
Track and communicate progress.
- Continuous monitoring and communication across teams